This code implements a version of the Multi-Objective Differential Evolution algorithm with spherical pruning based on preferences (spMODE-II, second version of the spMODE algorithm) described in:
Gilberto Reynoso-Meza. Controller Tuning by Means of Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization: a Holistic Multiobjective Optimization Design Procedure.
PhD. Thesis (2014), Universitat Politècnica de València.
Supervisors: Javier Sanchis and Xavier Blasco.
It is a MOEA with mechanisms to improve and deal with:
- Many-objective optimization instances
- Constrained optimization instances.
- Physical Programming, in order to incorporate designer's preferences.
- Size control of the approximated Pareto front using the above information.
- Spherical pruning, in order to improve spreading.
Available in MatlabCentral